July 29, 2008

Something I came across & wanted to share

"Wherever You Are"

Little child, wherever you are,
there's something you should know.
Someone out there loves you and wants to watch you grow.
For though we haven't met and I have never seen your face,
I long for the day I see you smile and feel your warm embrace.
You may be kneeling down to pray for a place you can call home,
or maybe somewhere crying feeling sad and all alone.
No matter where you are right now, just try hard to be strong.
For someday soon you'll be with me, in my arms where you belong.
I may never carry you in my womb, but I carry you in my heart.
And when we finally find each other, we'll never be apart.
Until the day has come when all these things shall come to be,
I'll be dreaming of you every day, and I hope you dream of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAA!!!!!!! That is sooo sweet! I love it.

RMZeppenfeldtfam said...

thats such a beautiful poem!! perfectly said..so sweet <3

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I just read your whole blog. I ran across it on Cafemom.

My hubby and I are also going through Orange County to adopt. We took PRIDE last summer but just turned in our application a couple weeks ago! (Long story, LOL!)

I think we had the same PRIDE instructor. Very sweet woman but couldn't keep a train of thought to save her life.

I think I actually learned more about the process on your blog than we did in the actual class, so thanks for taking the time to write it! They never even mentioned the Building Bridges class. :(

Looking forward to more!
Good luck!!!
Lisa