August 11, 2008

More Info Needed

Grrrrrr. So after all this time, the Social Worker finally called us back and told his that she still has not submitted our paperwork to licensing, because she needs an additional document. The "final" paperwork was sent to her about 4 weeks ago, and after 2 phone calls, she finally calls me back to tell me this? Geeeeeesh. Ok now I am really bummed cause I thought that we would already be about done with the 6 week licensing part, and we haven't even gotten our appointment for it yet. Well, we are waiting for that final document, and I am guessing it will take about a week to get. Then we have to send it to her and once again wait for her to refer our file to licensing ( which is when they are supposed to come out and inspect our home). Just wanted to give the update, and well, I guess vent a little.

I will let you know if/when the next thing happens.

2 comments:

Shane & Marie said...

That stinks! Hopefully she gets this document soon and submits it so you can get on with this process!

RMZeppenfeldtfam said...

Bummer!! sounds like she was lagging on paperwork. Hope she gets this submitted and moving forward!