June 4, 2008

Perfect Words...



Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute, you didn`t grow under my heart, but in it.

He who set the stars in space came by this way today.He left a tiny bundle within our hearts to stay.He brought to us a miracle and from the very start.He gave us love unspeakable, boundless love within our hearts.What began as only two of us for all the world to see.By the miracle of adoption, we became a family.


Our Daughter/Son...Before you were conceived, we wanted you.Before you were born, we loved you.Before you were here an hour, we would die for you.This is the miracle of life.
Deliver Me Our delivery room was in chambers. A judge signed his name and our name was yours, Not as messy as a hospital room, But no nine-months warning: suddenly you Were among us and one of us and we Were with and for you. And we love you For the same reason any parent loves a child-- Because God gave you to us, us to you. ~Norman Styers


I didn`t give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn`t give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.


We waited for you against all hope. We came for you with the greatest of hopes.

Adoption is when a child grew in its mommy`s heart instead of her tummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Very moving an inspirational.

Love you guys!

Miapia17 said...

that was beautiful..