December 2, 2008

Great News

The licensing worker called yesterday. I missed her call and will call her back today... BUT in the message she left, she said that she has received ALL the paper work that she needs and doesn't need anything else from us! Can you believe that? I know I sure can't! LOL. I totally understand why "they" say Adoption is like a Paper Pregnancy... there is soooooo much paper work. Any way, she mentioned that she wants to schedule an interview with Danny and I and it will take about an hour. I am going to call her today to set that up. I am so thrilled right now. I was starting to feel like this is Never going to happen, and finally a glimpse of hope. Yipeeeee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! One step further! It does feel good once all the paperwork is over... for now that is!