November 20, 2008

Sorry

Sorry, I know it has been a while since I have posted. I have been very busy and have hurt my shoulder pretty bad. (While working out) So it is hard to type. It is in a sling and hopefully healing. Any way, we are going to the voluntary adoption/parenting education class tonight and I will be sure to update you with all that we have learned.

Oh, and we sent in the rest of the information that has been requested from the licensing worker. Apparently things that have already been approved and cleared by the Adoptions Department, have to be re-approved by the licensing department before they will schedule our home inspection (and of course she wanted MORE paperwork). I am going to call her after Thanksgiving to make sure she has everything she needs.

As my Wonderful friend Crystal Said: 2009 will be our year!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I'm also sure 2009 will be your year!
Just reviewed your timeline - what a process!

RMZeppenfeldtfam said...

Sorry I haven't checked back till today. I know its been a really long path that you two have been on... but you guys are so near!!! 2009 as Crystal said, WILL be the year you both have waited for so much! and it will be so worth all of this. You'll see.
I know we may not be near (as I wish we were), but always remember that we are here for you guys and love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes! Talk about california taking their sweet time!! Your perseverance alone, says multitudes about you and your husband! Sounds like it's going to start wrapping up soon though! We've had our 2 kids now for about 7 months and they are getting ready to go back home, possibly by christmas. We don't be taking anymore after them because it's been too difficult for our bio kids. I think I'm going to switch my focus to fundraising for the agency instead! Please let me know how you guys are doing and I'm wishing you all the best!
Heather