September 16, 2008

Scheduled the date....

Ok, so we scheduled our appointment to turn in the Foster Care Application and do our Finger Printing for Wednesday Sept 17th! Yay! That means that we should be licensed NO LATER than December 19th.... Yipeeeeeeeee!

We have decided to take an optional class to pass the time and be more educated on situations that may arise.
The class is this Thursday the 18th.
“Being Adopted: A Window into our Children”
Do you ever wonder what lives inside an adopted person's mind when thinking about their adoption? This evening will provide us the opportunity of exploring the adoptees life perspectives through readings, poetry and art and to create meaningful responses to their life views

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hip hop hooray! so exciting. just a couple of tip toes away!!! Time is going to fly by soooo quickly! I can't wait until I hear the news that you guys got "the call." Oh my gosh, I am on pins and needles. This has been such a long road coming. You guys will be wonderful and loving parents. The kids will be so lucky to have the two of you in their life..just as we are! Love you guys! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

AWESOME AND CONGRATULATIONS. BUT WHAT IF THE CHILD GROWS UP AND WANTS TO BE A REDSKINS FAN AND NOT A COLTS FAN

RMZeppenfeldtfam said...

WOOOHOOO!!!! that is not very far away at all! oh my gosh, "I" can't even believe this..*big smile*
the holidays this year will be so very special, and even more special when your family is complete! We are very thankful that you both have made us a part of such an amazing journey.
We love you tons!!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS...I have the chills im going to make a child or 2 a grandchild very soon!..woooooo whooooo...also
Anonymous said...
BUT WHAT IF THE CHILD GROWS UP AND WANTS TO BE A REDSKINS FAN AND NOT A COLTS FAN
Well you never know He or She could be a DENVER FAN just like thier Grandmama :) hehehe

Anonymous said...

oh 'anonymous' :o) .... the child(ren) will have the colts running through their veins. no doubt about that. I already have colt's gear picked out for them. hehehe

Jenn Davis said...

YAY Kristi!!! I am so excited! You were right on top of filing out that application! You are so prepared and organized. (On top of being kind, loving, generous, etc.) You are going to offer such a loving home for the lucky children you're blessed with. I am SO excited...it's getting SO close!

Luv Ya!

Anonymous said...

(Yes) Im going to be a grandpa.
I am so happy that very soon I am going to have me a little Raider or Raideret
xoxoxox LOVE YOU