October 15, 2007

Our First Post

After reading many different blogs about others' adoption experiences, I was inspired to start a blog of our own. It is a good way to keep everyone updated on what is going on with us. Though I can't guarantee how often I will post on here, but I will try. This blog will be from the both of us, though I doubt Danny will ever post on here. He doesn't even know I have created this. (yet). Guess I better tell him tonight. Some of you have asked why do we want children so bad. We have both always imagined being parents. We want to be able to give the same love and support that both of our parents have always given us. We can only hope to be as good of parents as what is in our hearts to be. We have been told after testing that we can become pregnant with "help" but have chosen not to take that route. We have decided to adopt. I have always wanted to adopt and it is something Danny is very open to so we will spend some time exploring the world of adoption and decide which avenue is best for our family.

0 comments: