August 13, 2009

YAY!

We are pregnant! Exactly two weeks after the IUI procedure I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive, immediately! I just wanted to share with everyone who has been so supportive and patient with us in this VERY long journey! YAY!

I took a blood test for confirmation yesterday, will have those results back on Friday (but I have no doubts). My first prenatal visit with the dr is in 2 weeks. If I am calculating correctly my due date will be about May 5th.. We shall see what the Dr sais.

6 comments:

Our Little Blessings said...

That is wonderful news!

Our Little Blessings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shane & Marie said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you both.

Angie said...

Yay! Congrats!!!

Krista said...

FINALLY!!! Fantastic - I'm so happy for you!!

ash said...

oh i'm so happy for you!!! congrats!